Yardi Senior Systems Analyst
Yardi Senior Systems Analyst- Boston, MA
Our client is a privately held Real Estate company in Boston. They are looking to add a Systems Analyst/Help Desk Specialist to their team on a full-time basis. In this role, you would be responsible for designing, developing, and deploying custom business-centric applications to help with automation, reporting, and database management. The main application you will be working with is Yardi, which is a property management software platform.
About the role:
In this role, you will be working with and supporting users on the Yardi platform throughout the organization. You will be working with end-users to identify, design, and implement process automation opportunities and create custom reports as well as providing training for end-users.
- BS in Business or Computer Science or equivalent knowledge/experience.
- Accounting experience is a plus.
- 5+ years of experience in business operations or application support.
- Knowledge of SQL, SSRS, or related languages, and data base structures.
- Knowledge of HUD, LIHTC, PH rules, and regulations is a plus.
- Knowledge of Yardi database architecture a plus, as well as Yardi report writing tools.
If you are qualified for this role and would like to learn more, please send your resume (Word preferred) to Charles at email@example.com.
PLEASE NOTE: No Sponsorship, No C2C – this role is on-site in the Boston HQ (no remote).