Temporary HRIS Coordinator
Temporary HRIS Coordinator- Boston, MA
A global, stable pharma located in Boston is seeking an enthusiastic candidate with impeccable professionalism (working with individuals at all levels of this amazing company) and a STRONG DESIRE FOR HUMAN RESOURCES to join their Boston team for this fast-paced project.
This position will be a 6-month contract role with the potential to extend. We will consider a full-time candidate or a part-time candidate finishing up school with the ability to commit to 2-3 full days per week.
The Employee Services and Global Operations student will support the HRIS team on the maintenance of the human capital management system, Workday. The student will be based in Boston, but will support HRIS needs for both the domestic and international Human Resources (HR) teams. You will have the opportunity to partner with key stakeholders throughout the Human Resources division, supporting over 15 countries on complex projects and enhancements to our systems. This role will have the opportunity to learn new technologies as well as broader HR concepts.
- Interest in Human Resources and/or Technology
- Quality and detail-oriented
- Ability to interact with employees at all levels of the organization
- Learn to troubleshoot common system issues and communicate directly with the broader employee population to resolve
- Participate in projects and system upgrades
- Ensure data integrity through regular system audits. Develop report writing skills to optimize audits and address HR team requests for data from both systems
- Support the HR team by assessing potential process enhancements based on business need and work with the HRIS team to prioritize and implement
- Interact with other Workday customers via the Community online forum for best practices on the user experience and application optimization
If you are interested and qualified for this position, please send your resume IMMEDIATELY to Katie at firstname.lastname@example.org.