Temporary Contracts Specialist
Contracts Specialist – Boston, MA
6-month Temp-to-Hire Opportunity with a Global Pharma!
We are immediately looking for a Temporary Contracts Specialist to join the Contracts and Collaborations Management group with one of our best global pharma clients right here in Boston (local candidates only). This role is a great opportunity in a fast-paced, collaborative environment! This contract role is set for 6-months with great potential to extend and/or convert to a full-time hire!
The Contract Specialist will be responsible for the completion of agreements relating to the support of outsourced services for research and development (R&D) programs. These responsibilities include, but not limited to, confidential disclosure, consulting, outsourced services, master services, material transfer, sponsored research, licenses, amendments, and other external activities associated with the global outsourced research and development efforts.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Contracts management experience
- Strong negotiation and organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient with standard office software applications (MS Excel/Word/PowerPoint)
- Ability to work well independently and with others
- Effective cross-disciplinary communication skills and an eagerness to creatively engage the legal team, scientists, and business leaders to understand complex issues and craft innovative solutions fully
- The intellectual curiosity, critical thinking, systems experience, and drive to offer comprehensive solutions to the team, consisting of Scientists, Finance, and Legal representatives, etc., to ensure the successful, standardized organization of our research and preclinical agreements.
- Demonstrated ability to work successfully in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with outsourcing and competitive bids highly desirable
- Experience in pharmaceutical/biotech companies is preferred
- Experience with SharePoint and iManage or other similar tools desirable
- Experience working with external groups towards a goal where timelines are met or exceeded
- Proven track record of building relationships
If your career and educational background aligns, please send your resume immediately to Arthur at firstname.lastname@example.org.