Systems Support Analyst
Systems Support Analyst- Boston, MA
Our client, a boutique investment firm focused on fixed income and alternative investment strategies, is seeking a Desktop Support/Systems Analyst to join them in their downtown Boston headquarters. This role is a unique opportunity to join an employee-owned firm that wants to hire people that want to grow within the organization. They are looking to bring on someone who is technical and who can do both hands-on desktop support and systems/network administration. In this role, you will leverage your technical knowledge to be an integral part of a small team working directly with investors and project managers.
- 3-5 years of experience in a hands-on technical support role ideally within an investment management environment
- experience with systems and network administration
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- ability to thrive in a small, fast-paced environment without constant supervision
- bachelor's degree is preferred but would consider associates degree or consistent, relevant experience
Nice to have:
- Technical certifications MTA, MCSA, MCSE
- Understanding of TCP/IP, DNS, and DHCP
- Knowledge and/or hands-on patching experience
- Knowledge of AD and Exchange
- Knowledge of Networking and firewalls
- Windows Server 2003, 2008 and 2012 config and set up
- Windows 7 and Windows 10 environment
NO C2C, NO SPONSORSHIP, NO TRANSFERS.
If you are interested in learning more about this role, please send your resume (Word preferred) to Angela at firstname.lastname@example.org.