Staff Accountant – Boston, MA
A very prestigious investment management company in Boston is currently seeking candidates for a Staff Accountant opportunity. Qualified candidates will have a Bachelor’s degree in a related field (accounting degree is strongly preferred) as well as experience with Workday.This is a 5+ month contract opportunity that will pay $20 per hour over a 40-hour workweek.
- Journal entry preparation, account reconciliation, and internal reporting for legal entities
- Preparation of filings and surveys for a variety of regulatory agencies (domestic and international) with adherence to strict deadlines
- Preparation of various financial statements
- External audit support including audit work papers and responding to auditor inquiries
- Maintenance of procedure documentation for the area
- Ad-hoc analysis and reporting
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting (REQUIRED)
- 1-2 years of accounting experience (REQUIRED)
- Experience working with Workday (PREFERRED)
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resumes to Natalie firstname.lastname@example.org immediate consideration.