Sr. Staff Accountant
Senior Staff Accountant
We are currently seeking candidates for a Sr. Staff Accountant position with a very prestigious real estate investment company. The position will be located in Boston, MA. The ideal candidate is a highly entrepreneurial and self-motivated person who thrives in a dynamic work environment and demonstrates a flexible and adaptable work style that responds quickly and efficiently under tight deadlines. Experience within real estate accounting is required.
This role is a 5+ month contract opportunity with compensation up to $45 per hour.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree Accounting, CPA preferred but not required
- Ideal candidate will have 5– 10 years of relevant accounting experience ideally focused on real estate, development and/or property accounting
- Excellent analytical skills
- Advanced proficiency in MS Excel
- Clear communicator with ability to interact with senior leaders
- Superior organizational skills, must be detail oriented and have the ability to multitask
- A mature professional with excellent judgment, interpersonal skills and ability to work independently, as well as part of a team
- Knowledge of JD Edwards or other property/development accounting software, a plus
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resume to Natalie email@example.com immediate consideration.
NOTE:Please only apply if you are legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship.