Sr. Litigation Paralegal
Senior Litigation Paralegal – Boston, MA
A very well-respected East Coast Law firm with over 300 attorneys and 13 offices is looking for a Sr. Litigation Paralegal for their Boston office. This role provides support to attorneys in the daily management of multiple complex matters for numerous clients.
- Apply practice-related knowledge and skills to complete projects and tasks; effectively identify, promote, and apply technologies to maximize efficiency in carrying out assignments.
- Manage broad range of projects of varying degrees of complexity, adapting procedures as needed to meet business needs.
- Leverage resources to efficiently gather data and to develop networks of relevant resources and services.
- Manage multiple concurrent projects and prioritize effectively.
- Review documents and data; perform procedural and factual research with understanding of client and business needs.
- Create and maintain, or oversee maintenance of, client files.
- Demonstrate sound judgment, critical thinking, and ingenuity to assess alternatives and to identify and recommend solutions.
- Apply analytical skills to determine issues; proactively suggest appropriate solutions and recommendations to enhance final work product.
- May oversee and provide guidance to other paralegals to ensure effective collaboration and consistency and accuracy in work product.
- Comply with administrative requirements to meet billable expectations.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- Four years relevant experience in practice area or comparable work experience preferred.
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Strong sense of accountability, taking ownership over projects and resolving issues proactively with minimal supervision.
- Ability to follow complex instructions with high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to work concurrently on a variety of projects and work effectively under pressure.
- Ability to research, synthesize, and communicate large amounts of complex data.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office programs, including Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint.
If you are interested and qualified for thisopportunity, please send your resume to Nick at email@example.com