Sr. Investment Operations Analyst
Senior Investment Operations Analyst – New York, NY
We are currently seeking candidates for a Sr. Investment Operations Analyst position with an industry leading investment management firm in New York, NY 10104. The Operations Analyst will primarily be responsible for monitoring & processing (settlements, corporate actions) of equity and fixed income trades. All candidates considered must have strong CTM system knowledge and5+ years of experience working with derivatives and collateral.
- Monitor settlements, lifecycle events and collateral of derivatives trades
- Processing of dividends, coupons and corporate actions
- Facilitate break resolution between administrator & broker dealers
- Reconcile transactions and positions on a daily basis
- Prepare and upload end of day pricing to VPM and distribute P&L
- Confirmation and settlement of all margin calls
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance
- Omegeo CTM systems experience (REQUIRED)
- 5+ years of investment operations experience
- Advanced understanding of trade settlements
- Well versed in fixed income and equity trades
- Highly proficient Excel skills (vlookups and pivot tables)
This opportunity is a contract-to-hire position will pay $50 an hour within a 40-hour workweek. If you are interested in learning more about the position please send your resume to Brian email@example.com.