Sr. Database Developer
Senior Database Developer – Boston, MA
Are you looking to join a global organization where you can still have animmediate impact? If so, the position below might be for you! Our client is currently in need of a Sr. Level DatabaseDeveloper to join a robust development team in pursuit of improving upon secure platforms/applications within the finance sector.
- Develop, maintain and support next generation data delivery system comprised built on Oracle Exadata
- Work with subject matter experts on database and data access patterns for the team. Work closely with DBAs on any design or performance optimizations
- Aid in the design of the system working closely with track leads and the lead architect. This includes developing technical specifications, design, coding and testing new features
- Provide on-call support as part of a team rotation. Triage, diagnose and remediate production issues that impact client file deliveries
Knowledge and Experience:
- BA/BS degree in Business, Computer Science, or related field.
- 3+ years as a Database Developer.
- Proficient at problem identification and resolution, and defining and managing business requirements.
- Experience in producing various work products throughout the analysis, design, and test phases of a project.
- Knowledge and application of industry standard Project Management principles delivered using various systems development life cycles.
- Ability and motivation to learn.
- Prior experience of working in a collaborative Agile Scrum / development team writing and utilizing stories as well as having knowledge of JIRA and Confluence applications is a plus.
- Ability to define, manage, and exceed business customer expectations.
- Communicate and/or translate business challenges to technical IT staff members and assist in developing solutions.
- Strong meeting management and negotiation skills.
If this position is of any interest, please contact Ryan at firstname.lastname@example.org