Sr. Corporate Accountant
Sr. Corporate Accountant – New York, NY
We are currently seeking candidates for a Sr. Corporate Accountant located in New York, NY 10104. The position is with a top tier Private Equity firm and the Sr. Accountant will be a member of the firm’s Corporate Accounting team. The main responsibilities will be managing the month-end close and assisting with year-end audit preparation.
This role is a 6+ month contract position that will pay $50 per hour within a 40-hour workweek. Qualified candidates that are **REMOTE** will be considered.
- Manage and drive the monthly financial close
- Compile and analyze data, including: intercompany balances, multi-currency transactions
- Accountable for GL master data worldwide
- Support annual audit and external auditors including preparation of tax basis financial statements & related notes
- Assist Assistant Controller with Ad Hoc assignments.
- Prepare executive level financial analysis and reporting as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- CPA preferred
- 5+ years of corporate accounting experience
- PeopleSoft ERP experience
- 2+ years audit or audit prep experience
- Strong attention to detail
If you are interested in learning more about the position, please send your resume to Brian at email@example.com immediately.