Sr Audit Manager with Partnership Track – Providence Area
Senior Audit Manager (Partnership Track)
Our client, one of the most reputable and largest public accounting and advisory firms in New England, is looking to add a Senior Audit Manager to their team! This role is open due to growth and the successful candidate will have a track to partnership in a few years. The role is currently fully remote, and the company offers a great technical infrastructure to make working from home easy. This role will have a hybrid work from home/office setting in the following months to foster a better work/life balance.
The Senior Audit Manager will be an integral part of the Audit Group and will be in charge of mentoring other team members, implementing best practices, and providing exceptional customer service.
- Oversees staff, seniors and supervisors on financial statement audits and special projects.
- Apply knowledge and critical thinking to strategize, plan and implement department and industry activities.
- Grow business while developing talent and leading audit engagements.
- Provide timely updates to the team and clients.
- Attend relevant training.
- Maintain good relationships with clients and receive client feedback.
- Support marketing and practice development.
- Find potential engagement opportunities to expand service delivery.
- Identify and escalate relevant risks developing technical expertise.
- Follow industry publications, be active in consulting forums and meetings, pursue appropriate educational training.
- Perform Quality Control on products/services generated
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or other business field of study
- 10+ years of experience as an auditor in a public accounting firm
- CPA is a must
- In-depth knowledge of US GAAP, US GAAS
- Experience servicing small to medium size clients
- Industry experience in Automotive/Dealership is desired but not required
- Leadership and talent development experience
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
This position is a full-time role with a competitive salary and great benefits! If you are interested and have all the desired qualities, please apply now or send your resume to Begum at email@example.com