Sourcing Specialist | GAP Analysis | Big Pharma
Entry-Level Sourcing Specialist(Gap Analysis, Pharma) – Boston, MA
We are currently hiring a bright, business savvy consultant with gap analysis experience for our big pharma client right in beautiful Boston! Your bachelor's degree and experience in gap analysis, or analyzing and creating processes to map out where improvements need to be made, will prove critical to this top echelon team, but create an excellent work experience for you!
In this role, you will be a part of the Strategic Sourcing department. This department strives to deliver value, improve financial performance, and drive returns for the business in the strategic sourcing of goods and services through proactive analysis and understanding of Total Cost of Ownership (TCO), strategic engagement with our internal business partners and external suppliers and by educating the organization in Procurement and Sourcing best practices. Experience with Microsoft Office is required, and experience with Visio preferred
The individual will assist with the day-to-day management of services, including administrative support, process mapping, building spend/key metric reports, and managing other projects as needed. Since the team is small, you will have the opportunity to contribute to a wide range of tasks.
- Create and analyze Oracle Business Intelligence (OBI) spend and key metric reports
- Develop process mapping for key P2P processes
- Strategic Sourcing project support
- Provide administrative support to RFX (Request for Proposal/Quote) processes
- Support key team projects
- Contracting database enhancement and processes
- Rate card analysis, matrices
- Marketplace Research
- Category analysis
- Support for Vendor Performance Management processes
- Meeting participation, Vendor and Internal business customer communication management and follow-up
- Bachelors Degree
- Proficient within Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrates technical competence to grasp new concepts and applications quickly
- Driven and motivated individual who is eager to learn
- Strong analytical skills, interest in market research and sourcing analysis
If you are qualified and interested in this position, please send your resume immediately to Katie at firstname.lastname@example.org.