Senior Tax Associate
Senior Tax Associate- Boston, MA
Our client is a leading alternative investment manager with offices in Boston, New York, and San Francisco. They are a leading capital partner for North American middle-market companies and are currently seeking a Senior Tax Associate to join their Boston team!
The Tax Senior Associate will be a key member of the growing Tax Team. Experience in partnership tax is required, with particular knowledge of alternative investments. The Tax Senior Associate must be able to coordinate and manage several projects at the same time.
- Prepare and review tax capital accounts for PE portfolio holding partnerships
- Coordinate tax filings with third party CPA firms and company management
- Collect and review documentation to support tax return filings
- Analyze partnership documents such as operating agreements to determine tax implications of contributions, distributions, tax allocations, etc.
- Analyze transaction documents for proper tax treatment and reporting
- Manage quarterly tax estimate process for operating flow-through investments
- Respond to investor questions on tax reporting
- Ad hoc projects as needed
- 3-5 years of partnership tax with Big 4
- Knowledge of corporate, international and/or state tax helpful
- Proficiency in Excel
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Team player, attentive to detail, and proven ability to multi-task
If you are both interested and qualified for this role, please email your resume to Spencer at firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.