Senior Tax Associate
Senior Tax Associate– Boston, MA
Our client, a globally known and highly reputable Private Equity firm located in Boston, is looking for a dynamic, motivated, and diligent Senior Tax Associate to join their team. The Senior Tax Associate will be specializing in Financial Services and Investment. This role is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking for a growth opportunity in a fast-paced industry.
This role is a full-time position that provides an excellent salary with a bonus and great benefits!
- Ensure all entities comply with federal, state, and international filing obligations.
- Obtain and review tax work papers and returns prepared by third-party service providers.
- Prepare general tax estimates.
- Recommend ways to minimize tax payments through the creative and innovative application of tax laws and regulations.
- Participate in tax audits by assisting in the coordination, preparation, and accumulation of data.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Accounting or Finance degree preferred.
- 3+ years of relevant experience.
- Public Accounting experience.
- Extensive MS Excel knowledge.
- Experience in or with Financial Services and/or Investment clients.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
If you are interested in this opportunity or wish to discuss similar roles that may be a good fit for you, email your resume now to Begum email@example.com!