Senior Finance Associate
Senior Finance Associate – Boston, MA(Back Bay)
Our client, a prominent investment management company located in Back Bay, is in search of anAssociateto join their Ventures, Private Equity or Coinvestteams. This position is ideal for an individual with an audit, fund accounting, or partnership taxbackground, ideallyfrom a public accounting firm with a strong academic background.
This role is a full-time position that is expected to pay between $80,000 and 85,000 plus bonus and benefits.
- Quarterly US GAAP Basis Reporting; annual US GAAP Basis audit
- Annual Tax Basis Book Preparation; working with internal tax department and external advisers regarding tax implication of complex transactions
- Cash flow management, capital calls and cash and stock distributions
- Review and analysis of portfolio company financials in preparation for quarterly partner portfolio review meetings
- Work with partners to assist in the preparation of quarterly portfolio company valuations &prepare summarized data for partner presentations
- Respond to requests and inquiries of limited partners
- Work with Investor Relations in preparation of presentation materials, information posted to investor website, fundraising documents
- Understand and document investment transactions; working with deal staff and outside advisors on deal closings and harvest transactions
- Analyze various fund activities to ensure compliance with partnership agreements
- Bachelors Degree in Finance or Accounting with a minimum 3.25GPA
- 2-4years in Public Accounting oran in-house accounting &finance role; demonstrated professional and academic achievement
- Self-starter with strong project management and follow-through skills
- Excellent organizational skills, including the ability to effectively prioritize multiple projects with the highest attention to detail.
- Creative problem solving ability and sound judgment
- Strong team player with an entrepreneurial predisposition and strong interpersonal skills
- Outstanding Excel and PowerPoint skills; experience with Microsoft Access a plus
Interested andqualified candidates should contact Lianne at firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered.