Senior Desktop Support Analyst – Boston, MA – Contract to Perm
Senior Desktop Support Analyst- Boston, MA – Contract to Perm
Our client is a leading investment manager who is currently seeking a Technical Support Engineer to join their team in Boston, MA.
The Senior Desktop Support Analyst is responsible for supporting and maintaining desktop and mobile hardware, software, and user functionality for the organization on a day to day basis. This person will participate in hardware and software reviews as well as recommend purchases. The Analyst should take ownership and initiative to analyze problems, propose resolutions, and ensure implementation. Core technologies include: Windows 10, Apple iOS and OSX, Active Directory and Exchange account management, MS Office 365, Atlassian/JIRA Cloud, and common end-user software suites, end-user hardware, printers, laptops, mobile device management, and desktop imaging systems.
- Participation in the clients ticketing system including logging, assigning, troubleshooting, escalating tickets for hardware, software, and application issues
- Provide resolutions in a timely manner via telephone, face to face meetings, or email
- Determine the source of the problem and classify the level, priority, and nature
- Build and deploy all aspects of imaging including antivirus systems, system rollouts, end-user application maintenance, patching, licenses, and systems orientation for new hires
- Integrate and test patches and upgrades
- Document procedures, standards, best practices, configurations, settings, installation sequences, and back-out instructions; ensure documents are kept up to date
- Coordinate other IT resources to assist in problem resolution as needed
- Currently pursuing further education in computer science or a related field
- Prior end-user support experience in a professional services environment, financial services is a plus
- O365/Intune administration, Atlassian Cloud, and SharePoint experience is a plus
- Strong technical background with the ability to solve IT related issues
*Must be eligible to work in the US for any Employer without restriction or expiration – no exceptions
*No third party candidates will be considered for this role – no exceptions
*Because this position will require the candidate to eventually go into the office, only applicants currently local to MA will be considered – no exceptions
Please contact Charles at firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.