Senior Auditor with Employee Benefit Plan Audit Experience -Greater Boston, MA
Senior Auditor- Boston, MA
Our client, a growing public accounting firm with great company culture, is looking for a Senior Auditor to join their firm. This opportunity is a full-time role that is looking to hire immediately. The Senior Auditor will have experience in Employee Benefits, audits, reviews, and compilations with some tax exposure. The ideal Senior Auditor will have exceptional organizational and research skills and a desire to grow within the firm.
This role is an opportunity to join a firm that offers flexible working hours, including early office closures on Fridays, a busy entertainment calendar with sports events and company parties, and specialized training and development to further invest in their employees’ careers! There will be a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package, including medical, dental, life & disability, 401k match, comp time, and tuition reimbursement.
- Plan, conduct, supervise, and wrap up engagements for both defined contribution and defined benefit plans.
- Partake in traditional reviews and audits
- Prepare and review financial statements and work papers
- Develop management recommendations
- Participate in several engagements simultaneously
- Use Profx tax, Engagement, and Document
- Oversee and direct a compliant and accurate auditing process
- Supervise and coach junior and staff auditors
- Ensure efficiency of internal controls
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting with a strong academic background
- CPA preferred
- 5+ years of Public Accounting and Audit Experience
- Employee Benefits Plan Audit Experience
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Advanced Excel Skills
If you are interested and have all the desired qualifications, apply now or send your resume to Begum firstname.lastname@example.org.