Senior Accountant – North of Boston, MA
Senior Accountant- Greater Boston Area
Our client, an incredibly innovative and fast-growing biotech company, located North of Boston, is looking for a dynamic, motivated, and diligent Senior Accountant to join their team. The Senior Accountant will be supporting the Finance team by handling daily accounting transactions, including closing processes, AP, payroll, and general accounting. This role is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking for a financial and professional growth opportunity, and who wishes to work at a game-changer company in the biotech industry.
The compensation for this role is $95,000 with a bonus and excellent benefits!
- Prepare journal entries and reconciliations for year-end, quarter-end, month-end closings.
- Put together financial statements.
- Prepare fluctuation analysis.
- Processing AP and payroll.
- Interact with auditors for 10-Q and 10-K filings.
- Assist with financial statements related to SEC reporting.
- Develop controls as well as processes documentation for SOX compliance in the global accounting operations.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance.
- 3+ years of relevant experience.
- CPA is highly preferred.
- Analytical & Reporting experience.
- Exceptional organizational skills.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
If you are interested in this opportunity or wish to discuss similar roles that may be a good fit for you, email your resume now to Begum email@example.com