Senior Accountant- Boston, MA
Our client, a venture capital-backed software firm located in Boston, is in search of a Senior Accountant. This individual will be responsible for the month-end close process and assist with the implementation and maintenance of policies, procedures, and controls associated with the accounting function.
This opportunity is a full-time role that expects to pay up to $95,000 on a base.
- Prepare month-end general ledger close activities including preparing journal entries and reconciliations
- Document and implement policies and procedures to ensure that we account for the transactions correctly going forward
- Assist in the consolidation process of the various company entities globally
- Prepare reports and analysis to be included in the monthly reporting package to be provided to senior management
- Work collaboratively with multiple departments to improve data tracking for decision-making processes
- Work closely with auditors to ensure the quality of accounting records
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance, CPA required
- 2+ years of relevant experience from a Big 4 or other public accounting firm required, SaaS or software experience preferred
- Knowledge of US GAAP and a desire to continue to develop knowledge
- Be able to work in a fast-paced, start-up environment
- Strong organization and project management skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Interested and qualified candidates should contact Lianne at firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.