Our client, a rapidly expanding private equity firm located North of Boston, is searching for aSenior Accountantto join its finance team. You will assist in all financial transactions and financial reporting of the Firm. The Senior Accountant will report to the Controller and will be expected to play an active role in all aspects of the firm’s business.
This role is a full-time position paying up to $90,000 plus bonus.
- Assist withmonth-end close, including preparing and reviewing various account reconciliations, accruals, and analyses
- Coordinate month-end reporting materials, helping to ensure that high-quality financial information and documentation is created
- Oversee Accounts Payable functions and prepare related journal entries, as well as
reconcilement of cash accounts in the accounting ledger
- Review expense allocations for accuracy and in accordance with IRS guidelines
- Work closely with other team members to coordinate and reconcile various intercompany balances
- Participate in process improvement activities
- Assist with 1099 filings
- Assist with the annual audit process including the draft of the financial statements and related notes and work closely with external auditor on the year-end audit
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- 3-5 years experience and at least 2+ years of prior public accounting experience, preferably with financial services or private equity clients
- CPA required
- Strong academic record with demonstrated quantitative and qualitative analytical ability
- Detail-oriented, entrepreneurial, self-starter with a passion for the private equity sector
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks in a dynamic work environment
- Excellent problem-solving skills and strong attention to detail
- Superior work ethic with ability to work independently and collaboratively
Interested andqualified candidates located North of Boston should contactLianneatlklopfer@daleyaa.com.