Salesforce Business Analyst
Salesforce Business Analyst – Boston, MA(LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY)
- Use the Salesforce platform to design and implement fixes and enhancements for sales and distribution areas.
- Work with product owner for prioritizing sprints and stories, and with developers to refine stories, plan sprints, and execute on stories in the sprint. Analyzes environment, documents technical and functional requirements in Confluence. Code, debug, create and execute unit tests to deliver final product.
- Document details on software changes for release, test deployments, and work with release teams for production deployments.
- Provide production support for applications, and includes on-call responsibilities.
- Communicate with management, scrum team, and clients on progress and issues. Present updates during the scrum team's sprint review.
- Participate in CI / CD pipeline, code quality and release process.
- Keep technical skills current and is well-versed in the evolving Salesforce platform.
- Assume additional responsibilities as requested.
- Strong technical aptitude in programming skills.
- Some programming skills in Salesforce.com development, including but not limited to data loads, data modeling, security, validations, process automation, triggers, lightning connect, sales console, and integration services.
- Working on an undergraduate CS degree or equivalent.
- Minimum 6-12 months' experience.
- Relational database experience in MS SQL or Oracle.
- Knowledge and experience in software development methodology.
- Strong analytically skills and demonstrated ability to make independent decisions.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of financial services preferred.
Please send your resume (Word preferred) to Angela at email@example.com for consideration. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY.