Salesforce Business Analyst – Boston, MA – 12 Months
Salesforce Business Analyst – Boston, MA
Our client is a reputable investment manager in Boston's Back Bay. They currently havean immediate need for a Salesforce Business Analystto start on a long-term contract. Responsible for development and support of Salesforce CRM application and related 3rd party managed applications and plugins for company sales and distribution companies. The ideal candidate will have proven Salesforce configuration development and unit testing skills, backend data access and updates.
- Use the Salesforce platform to design and implement fixes and enhancements for sales and distribution areas.
- Work with product owner for prioritizing sprints and stories, and with developers to refine stories, plan sprints, and execute on stories in the sprint. Analyzes environment, documents technical and functional requirements in Confluence. Code, debug, create and execute unit tests to deliver final product.
- Document details on software changes for release, test deployments, and work with release teams for production deployments.
- Participate in CI / CD pipeline, code quality and release process.
- Some programming skills in Salesforce.com development, including but not limited to data loads, data modeling, security, validations, process automation, triggers, lightning connect, sales console, and integration services.
- Relational database experience in MS SQL or Oracle.
- Knowledge of financial services preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
For immediate consideration, please email Charles at firstname.lastname@example.org