Research Associate II
Research Associate- Greater Boston Area
A pharmaceutical client of ours has experienced incredible growth and is looking for a Research Associate to work on a 1-year project at their Greater Boston Area location. This role is an outstanding opportunity to get recognized in one of the top global firms!
Overview & Responsibilities:
The candidate will support a Biopharmaceutical Drug Product Development project using biophysical characterization techniques. You will coordinate lab activities and maintenance of lab systems and be responsible for the execution and analysis of experiments and analytical procedures for stability testing, formulation or process screening, and container closure selection.
- Display an investigative or technological orientation in designing, executing, and interpreting experiments and analytical procedures.
- Investigate basic technical problems and performs routine scientific procedures and experiments independently.
- Plan and prioritize concurrent experimental procedures.
- Integrate, compile, and tabulate data and assist the supervisor in analyzing the results.
- May provide oral presentations on results to other department members.
- Contribute to the completion of milestones associated with specific projects.
- Failure to achieve results or erroneous execution may cause delays in program schedules and may result in allocating additional resources.
- Frequent internal company contacts.
- Infrequent inter-departmental and outside constituent contacts on routine matters.
- 6+ years of experience
- Good communication skills (oral and written)
- Strong work ethic
- Good documentation practices, including laboratory notebook maintenance and compilation and presentation of data.
- M-F schedule
Please contact Earl at firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.