Pricing Analyst- Boston, MA
We are currently seeing candidates for a Pricing Analyst position with an industry-leading investment management firm located in Boston, MA 02111. The Pricing Analyst will be responsible for the overall pricing process within Portfolio Data. All candidates considered must have at least one year of financial services pricing experience.
This opportunity is a 6–12-month contract position that will pay $25-$30 an hour within a 40-hour workweek.
- Execute daily validation procedures, ensuring the integrity and consistency of pricing data across multiple platforms
- Timely, accurate, and thorough support of complex and routine inquiries
- Exhibit expertise in various security types and pricing methodologies
- Interact with third-party vendors and brokers to resolve pricing related issues
- Assist manager, team, and department in the development of improvement ideas to create utilities needed to validate and research data issues, increase productivity, and enhance client satisfaction
- Identification, ownership, and resolution of business and systems issues
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance
- One plus year of Pricing/Valuation experience
- Experience/exposure with Fixed Income
- Experience using Bloomberg tool
- Experience interacting with 3rd party vendors and brokers to solve pricing issues
- Experience in the NAV environment is a plus!
If you are interested in learning more about the position, please send your resume to Brian firstname.lastname@example.org.