Pharmacoepidemiologist- Greater Boston Area
A Top Pharmaceutical company located in Greater Boston is in urgent need of a well-qualified Pharmacoepidemiologist candidate to take the reins for the next 6 months. This contract position offers a competitive pay rate and great culture!
- At least two years of relevant experience in epidemiological research
- In-depth knowledge of pharmacoepidemiology methods and data sources.
- Able to communicate complex epidemiologic issues to both the scientific community and the general public.
- Written and verbal communication proficiency in English, including the presentation of data.
- Ability to formulate investigational plans and capability to work in crises
- Ph.D. degree or ScD degree from an accredited graduate department of epidemiology
- MD degree/PharmD degree/DVM degree with graduate training in Epidemiology or other public health
Please contact Michael directly at email@example.com for consideration.