Payroll Manager – Watertown, MA
We are currently seeking candidates for a Payroll Manager position located in Watertown, MA. The position is with a rapidly growing $100M software company. The Payroll Manager will be responsible for managing and coordinating the payroll function for over 400 employees in accordance with State and Federal laws and the IRS. All candidate considered must have 8+ years of payroll experience and previous experience working with ADP Workforce Now.
This is a permanent position that will pay a base salary of 100K plus benefits.
- Process bi-weekly exempt and non-exempt payroll using ADP WFN- including commissions and bonuses
- Prepare and record all payroll related journal entries in the General Ledger.
- Perform payroll expense reconciliation a monthly basis
- Review employee/payroll records in Workday
- Perform monthly close activities, including certain balance sheet reconciliations, such as accrued payroll and accrued bonus
- Apply for new states ID's as Employees are hired in new states
- Identify, research and resolve company & employee payroll tax issues
- Review 941’s to make sure they are accurate
- Assist with preparation for annual financial statement audit
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferred)
- CPP (preferred)
- 8+ years of payroll experience
- 2+ years of ADP WFN experience (including report writing)
- Experience with multistate taxation
- Strong equity plans and stock administration a plus
If you are interested in learning more about the position, please send your resume to Brian at email@example.com.