Partner- Boston, MA
Our client, a leading national Consulting & Valuation Firm, has an exciting opportunity to lead their Boston office! This position will be the first Partner hire in Boston as they are looking to expand their current business in the city. The company’s commitment to service is matched only by its focus on delivering results. This role is an exceptional opportunity for a business development focused advisory professional with an entrepreneurial attitude, backed by a reputable and well-funded national firm. If you are interested in a role that will be both financially and professionally rewarding, please read further.
As the Partner, you will:
- Proactively reach out to current contacts and prospecting for new contacts among accounting firms, law firms, investment funds, business owners, and other sources.
- Negotiate new valuation relationships and fee arrangements and prepare retainer letters.
- Participate in research on valuation issues and preparing regular updates to our clients and referral sources.
- Be responsible for directing associates, hiring and developing professional staff, and working collaboratively with professionals in other offices.
- Manage the preparation and review of valuation analyses and contribute to the firm-wide valuation review process.
- Proven success in business development.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience.
- Minimum of 3 years of successful leadership experience mentoring staff.
- Ability to work effectively both individually and as part of a team.
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple assignments simultaneously.
If you are interested and qualified, please send your resume to Chuck at firstname.lastname@example.org.