Partner Technical Consulting Practice
Partner Technical Consulting Practice- Greater Boston Area
A highly reputable advisory firm in the Greater Boston Area would like to start their search for the next leader of the firm's technical consulting practice.
Starting in this role, you will be the Managing Director or Partner, leading to the opportunity to take over for the current leader, becoming the Managing Partner. In this role, you will head up the advisory practice, which includes technology, HR, back-office outsourced accounting, enterprise risk management, cybersecurity, and litigation.
- Solid technical background
- Coming out of a technology consulting environment, a versatile management consulting firm, or "Big 4".
- Minimum of 12 years of professional experience in the IT Solutions arena.
- Entrepreneurial, have go-to-market skills
- Sage, Dynamics, Salesforce integration, etc. strongly desired
If you are an entrepreneur who is dying for an entrepreneurial opportunity to run a full department and grow the firms ERP practice, please email Kenny at email@example.com for immediate consideration.