Operations Associate- Boston, MA
Our client, a leading private investment firm, is in search of a Portfolio Operations Associate for their Credit team. The ideal candidate can be a recent college graduate with a strong academic background and relevant internship experience or have 1-2 years of relevant work experience.
This role is a full-time position that will pay up to $55,000 plus bonus opportunities.
- Daily reconciliation of cash and assets with custodians and brokers
- Daily tracking of trading activity
- Daily processing of portfolio activity, including loan rate resets, income and corporate actions processing and asset security master maintenance
- Interact with the funds’ trustee regarding cash availability and funding requirements
- Major in Accounting, Finance, or Economics
- 3.25 GPA or higher with practical internships preferred
- Proficiency in Excel
- Detail-oriented, conscientious and energetic professional with the ability to think creatively
- Ability to prioritize responsibilities and work under deadlines
- Ability to read and decipher complex legal documents
- Strong problem-solving skills
Interested and qualified candidates should contact Lianne at email@example.com for consideration.