Medical Director/Senior MD, Cell Therapy
Medical Director/Senior Medical Director, Cell Therapy
We seek a physician-scientist with a track record of success inOncologywho is goal-oriented and can think strategically, communicate effectively, and lead with minimal supervision. The candidate will have the opportunity to help shape the organization's future and be part of something life-changing. This role is a full-time position and will move fast for the right person.
This position requires an MD that can hit the ground running with no training or development. You must have experience in Cell Therapy, Clinical Trials, and be an expert in the Immunotherapy & Oncology. To be considered, please look at the list of requirements that are needed to be successful in this position.
- MD degree with Board Certification in Hematology/Oncology and recognized expertise in his/her field
- At least 5 years of relevant leadership experience in drug development either in the industry (preferred) or academia
- Demonstrated experience in immuno-oncology
- Experience in cell therapy clinical trials is preferred
- Thorough knowledge of Good Clinical Practice, clinical trial design, statistics, and regulatory/clinical development process
- Excellent management, interpersonal, communication (both written and oral), and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to work well in cross-functional teams and to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Adherence to our corporate values: Patient-focused, Passion, Integrity, Excellence and One Team
Please contact Michael Pastore at firstname.lastname@example.org directly to go over full responsibilities and expectations.https://www.linkedin.com/in/michaelpastore/
*Possible sponsorship for the right candidate*