Materials Management Associate (6-month Contract- Entry-Level College Grad for Global Pharma!)
Materials Management Associate- Boston, MA
6-month contract | Entry-Level College Grad for Global Pharma!
We are immediately interviewing candidates with 1+ years of experience post-grad (Bachelor's required) to work in a collaborative, fast-paced, diverse, and inclusive environment of one of our best global pharma clients located in Boston! We will target those with at least one year of Supply Chain experience within pharma. This position will be a 1-week onsite then 1-week remote schedule due to COVID-19.
This role involves managing materials in support of continuous drug product manufacturing, clinical manufacturing, kilo lab, and analytical laboratory operations that span development and commercial environments. The Materials Management Associate will partner with drug production teams in all phases of development from clinical drug product through commercialization. Key activities will include managing the receipt, sampling, disposal, and storage of GMP Materials. Material management staff will be skilled in working within the Oracle Product Management system (OPM) based materials management system, managing all material transactions.
- Maintain the inventory management and retain systems accurately
- Receive and inspect GMP materials by SOPs.
- Sample incoming materials in a timely fashion and per departmental sampling plans
- Review customer requests for material delivery. Pick and deliver materials to the Drug Product Facility.
- Transfer of materials to and from the warehouse using an effective workflow
- Store materials in appropriate GMP conditions
- Always handle materials safely and follow cGMP's, safety requirements, and departmental policies/procedures
- Manage inventory with Forklift, although forklift experience is NOT required.
Technical and Communicative Skills:
- Demonstrates an astute understanding of how to deploy his/her talents effectively
- Knows relevant science beyond their department
- Degree in a relevant field.
- The ability to work in a fast pace environment – a can-do attitude is a plus.
- Excellent documentation skills are required.
- Experience operating in a clinical and commercial GMP environment is preferred.
Interested and qualified candidates, please email Katie at email@example.com for consideration.