Marketing Associate- Boston, MA
We are currently seeking candidates for a Marketing Associate opportunity with an Investment Management Company located in Downtown Boston, MA. The Marketing Associate will be providing support to the marketing team across a range of multiple programs and initiatives. Qualified Candidates will have a Bachelor's Degree & 1-3 years of experience. This position will pay up to $27 per hour during a 40-hour workweek and will go throughout December 2020.
- Maintenance control on channel marketing materials leveraging internal workflow tool.
- Supporting Senior Marketing Managers, ensure materials are compliant and within brand guidelines.
- Monitor access to the inventory of collateral, tracking usage by interfacing with company production, and inventory/procurement personnel and managing updates on digital properties
- Process compliance submissions and manage audit trail, monitoring status of materials to ensure timely updates.
- Gather background materials and information for Marketing Managers, as requested, to enable detailed inputs and streamlined initiation of projects.
- Work closely with the Communications Management team and Creative team to manage inventory and build timelines.
- Bachelor's degree plus 1-3 years of work experience
- Internship experience is a plus
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Must have proven organizational and time management skills with a focus on quality and attention to detail.
- Must have demonstrated the ability to manage projects and prioritize work to meet deadlines consistently.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Proactive problem-solving.
- Project Management is a plus.
Interested candidates should send their resumes directly to Hunter at email@example.com for immediate consideration.