Marketing Assistant- Boston, MA
A prestigious Investment Management company is seeking a Marketing Assistant to join their Global Marketing Management Team in their Downtown Boston Office. The Marketing Assistant will provide direct support to the Chief Marketing Officer and their direct reports and play an essential part supporting the Global Marketing Management Team.
This role is a 2+ month contract opportunity that will pay up to $30 per hour over a 40-hour workweek.
- Act as the central point of contact for administrative needs, including meeting and agenda preparation.
- Maintain department distribution contact lists, taking meeting minutes and managing record keeping.
- Act as a primary resource for creating PowerPoint presentations for Chief Marketing Officer & Global Marketing Team.
- Works with the Marketing team on events that they plan on attending or sponsoring for the year.
- Follows up with managers to ensure they submit the proper documents to ensure compliance with company guidelines. Works with the Global Supervision team to have invoices paid.
- Coordinates to ensure all parties (Insurance Analyst, Global Supervision and Management Committee rep) are aware of the Firms and dates for the meeting
- Coordinate and prioritize calendar requests, travel plans for assigned GMLT Management team as needed
- Process expenses for senior managing directors, utilizing an understanding of FINRA non-cash guidelines to ensure compliance.
- Process logistics such as scheduling time with other team members or with other areas for business process training coordinate new hire system access, setting up meetings and equipment.
- Provide training and guidance of company policy and procedure to new department personnel.
- Works with the Director of Marketing Operations to assemble the Marketing budget info for Finance each year.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent education or experience.
- 5+ years' related industry experience
- 3 or more years of administrative support experience. Scheduling and Event management is a plus.
- Organize and coordinate multiple projects simultaneously with great attention to detail to meet deadlines.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Highly experienced using Microsoft Office suite.
Qualified candidates should email their resumes to Hunter at firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.