Manufacturing Engineer III or Sr. Engineer
Manufacturing Engineer- Memphis, TN
Our client is looking to hire a Manufacturing Engineer or Senior Manufacturing Engineer ASAP! This role is a 2-year contract with one of the top Medical Device brands in the country. If you are looking to get your foot in the door at a reputable company, now is your chance.
- Extensive experience with equipment installation and validation activities (URS, FDS, IQ, OQ, PQ, and VRA) is a must.
- Experience with cleaning validations (IQ, OQ, PQ) is a must.
- Working knowledge of finishing process including bead blasting process is a must.
- Develops, implements and maintains methods, operation sequence and processes in the manufacture or fabrication of parts, components, sub-assemblies and final assemblies. Interfaces with design engineering in coordinating the release of new products. Estimates manufacturing cost, determines time standards, and makes recommendations for tooling and process requirements of new or existing product lines. Maintains records and reporting systems for coordination of manufacturing operations.
- Experience/knowledge with process characterization, analysis, control and validation utilizing statistical tools (Six Sigma methodologies and experience)
- Design experience – can be product, fixturing, gauging, tooling, etc.
- Data analysis & critical thinking skills
- Materials experience/knowledge with manufacturing
Key experience in there areas put on the top of the pile:
- Advanced Degree in Science or Engineering
- Demonstrated proficiency in development of product requirements into machine User Requirement • Specifications (URS) that mitigate patient risk through pFMEA traceable URS risk mitigations
- Knowledgeable in the understanding and development of validation plans and reports
- Experience in developing equipment for use in a clean room environment
- BS in Engineering, Science, or related field + 5 Years – Level II
- BS /MS in Engineering, Science, or related field + 7+ years’ experience – Senior ME
Please contact Michael at firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
*Please only apply if you are a citizen, permanent resident, or GC holder-NOsponsorship noworin the future