Manager – International Tax
International Tax Manager- Salem, NH
Our client, a family office offering full-service wealth management and financial counseling, located in Salem, NH, is in search of an International Tax Manager. This individual will be responsible for analyzing and determining the proper treatment of international tax issues for high net worth individuals and their respective partnerships, corporations, trusts, and other entities to ensure compliance with Federal, State, and Local income tax law.
This position expects to pay between $115,000 and $135,000 on a base, depending on experience.
- Review or preparation of tax forms, elections and statement disclosures, including Forms: 926, 8858, 8865, 8621, 8992, and 5471
- Review of estimates for accuracy and completeness
- Preparation of related tax projections
- Review of associated transactions and documents to determine filing requirements.
- Prepare tax research and stay current on changes to relevant tax law
- Serve as a resource for the Tax Team and other groups within the company on international tax matters
- Responsible for file management in the electronic data management system and communication via company portal
- Bachelor's Degree required; MST or CPA designation preferred
- 3+ years' experience in public accounting and/or tax reporting, Big 4 or global firm preferred
- Experience in international tax preferred
- Experience with CCH Axcess Tax, RIA and BNA and MS Office
- Working knowledge of Federal Tax Law
- Experience preparing and reviewing individual and corporate tax returns
- Analytical skills a must and related financial modeling skills ideal
Interested and qualified candidates should contact Lianne at firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.