Legal Administrator- Portsmouth, NH
A multi-service law firm located in Portsmouth, NH (other locations in MA and ME), is seeking a Legal Administrator for an immediate, full-time, permanent job opportunity. Our client is looking for a professional to perform administrative duties in support of the Real Estate or Employment Practice division(s). In this role, you will maintain positive contact with clients and co-workers and observes confidentiality in all client and firm matters.
$50K to $60K based on relevant work experience
- Open new client matters and maintain files
- Format and file applications
- Maintain attorney docket and calendars to ensure deadlines are timely met
- Administrative support
- Data entry support
- Contracts administration
- Assist in projects
- Minimum of 1-2 years of legal administrative experience
- Law firm experience required (Real Estate and/or Employment highly preferred though not required)
- College degree preferred
- Proficient Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Effective communicator, comfortable interacting with different people and departments
Interested and qualified candidates, please send an updated resume in a Word document to Howie at firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.