Laboratory Technician II
Laboratory Technician II- Meriden, CT
We have a 6-month contract opportunity for a Laboratory Technician position at a pharmaceutical organization in Connecticut! This position will move fast for the right candidate. If you have the desired skills and education, why not apply? This opportunity could be the job you have been waiting for!
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in chemical engineering, biology, biochemistry, or equivalent
- 3-5 years of professional experience post-Bachelors or 2 years of professional experience post Master's that could get you an interview.
- Experience working in a lab, General laboratory skills
- Experience in cell culture procedures and associated aseptic techniques is a plus
- Ability to lift to 50 lbs a plus
- Detail-oriented and ability to prioritize assignments
- English fluent, both written and spoken.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to utilize Microsoft Excel and Word to perform tasks.
Please contact Mike directly at firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.