Junior Finance Associate
Junior Finance Associate- Burlington, MA
A Jr. Finance Associate is needed immediately in Burlington, MA, at a Fortune 500 publicly-traded company.
Hourly rate: $23.00 to $25.00 based on relevant work experience
*This is a TEMPORARY role (6-months) with an opportunity of becoming permanent.
- Research outstanding receivables within the current customer base
- Application and posting of payments ($) to customer account(s)
- Reconcile and allocate incoming payments ($)
- Research invoice and payment discrepancies
- Follow up with clients for payment for services rendered
- Bachelor’s Degree in either accounting or finance
- 1+ year(s) of similar experience (recent intern experience suffices)
- Recent “hands-on” related accounting/finance experience with an extensive accounting system is highly preferred
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong sense of urgency
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Excel strongly preferred
Interested and qualified candidates, please forward your resumes to Howie email@example.com immediate consideration.