Jr. Financial Analyst
Junior Financial Analyst – Boston, MA
A top international law firm is looking for a Junior Financial Analyst to join their team. This role is a temp-to-hire engagement and is an excellent opportunity for 1-2 year Finance graduates. This role is an opportunity to work with one of the most well-respected law firms in the world!
As the Junior Financial Analyst, you will provide financial modeling, forecasting, and analysis, and perform business management reporting as directed by the Manager of FP&A.
- Perform routine and ad hoc financial modeling and analysis, primarily in Microsoft Excel
- Help in the preparation and ongoing analysis of the firm’s operating budgets.
- Help compile, distribute, troubleshoot, and analyze monthly management report package using Crystal reports and Excel
- Liaise with cost center managers, Practice Group Leaders and the accounting department regarding budget tracking and review
- Bring creative flair to every task, no matter how routine it may seem on the surface
- Prepare monthly report packages for use by key firm management.
- Provide other ad hoc analysis and reporting as required.
- Self-motivated, organized, detail-oriented, critical thinker with the ability and desire to take a creative approach toward identifying and solving business problems
- Ability to effectively communicate and establish working relationships across all sectors of the firm, including department heads and executives
- Superior Microsoft Excel skills a must
- Experience with Crystal Reports (Business Objects), Microsoft Access, or another database/report writing software a plus
- 1-2 years of experience as a business or financial analyst
- Bachelor’s degree in business or accounting/finance, or comparable experience
Interested and qualified candidates, please send an updated resume to Nick at firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
Please NO 2020 grads (will not be considered)