Investment Operations Analyst
Investment Operations Analyst- Boston, MA
We are currently seeking candidates for an Investment Operations Analyst position in Boston, MA, with an industry-leading investment management firm. The Operations Analyst will be working in the fixed income group as part of their investment account reconciliation team.
This role is a 6+ month contract opportunity with the opportunity to convert permanent and will pay $19 an hour within a 40-hour workweek.
- Utilize excel to reconcile investor accounts
- Retrieve, analyze and prepare data from custodian banks
- Support the preparation and review of monthly control books/audit packages
- Meet deadlines in an accurate and timely manner
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Economics or Finance (REQUIRED)
- 1+ years of accounting or finance experience (internships included)
- Excellent Excel skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Strong written and oral communication skills
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resumes to Natalie at firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.