Investment Operations Analyst
Investment Operations Analyst – Downtown Boston, MA
We are currently seeking college graduates with internship (or similar) experience forEntry-Level Operations (Investment Operations Analyst) immediate hire roles. This is a great opportunity to work with a reputableInvestment Firm in Downtown Boston (accessible via MBTA). These are long-term temporary roles with the opportunity of becoming permanent.
Hourly rate: $19.00
- Back Office support of day to day mutual fund investment and trading activity
- Work closely with mutual fund trades and securities
- Settle trades and foreign exchanges
- Process securities and cash transactions
- Asset reconciliation
- Exposure to different types of securities, mutual funds and investment terminology
- Work closely with Bloomberg and Reuters
- Daily and monthly client reporting
- Knowledge of MS Office applications and spreadsheet proficiency.
- Bachelor’s degree required (Finance preferred)
Interested and qualified candidates, please forward your updated resume in a Word document to Howie email@example.com immediate consideration.