Investment Operations Analyst – Remote
We are currently seeking candidates for an Investment Operations Analyst opportunity with a highly successful Investment Management firm located in New York, NY. The Investment Operations Analyst will work within the Operations team, and will be responsible for providing administration of daily reconciliation system, daily bank overdraft and cash difference spreadsheet creation, oversight of tax tables on accounting system, assistance with any system integrations, and testing and validation as well as business requirement creation.
This role is a 6+ month contract opportunity, paying $32/hour. Qualified candidates will be considered to work 100% remote.
- Reconciliation of Account Holdings/Activity – Check portfolio holdings, trading activity, and cash balances with the custodian bank’s statements. Research and resolve any outstanding differences.
- Facilitate Monthly/Quarterly/Annual Reporting – Ensure accounting data is correct by performing account reviews at month end.
- Cash Reconciliation – Reconcile currency balances between organization’s systems and custodian cash statements. Check that currency accounts are not overdrawn. Make necessary adjustments to organization’s internal accounting system or direct custodians to correct their reported cash.
- Trade Support – Assist the Trade Settlement group to facilitate the trade & FX settlement process.
- Oversee & Maintain Custodian Relationships – Work with the custodians to ensure an effective working relationship and to secure proper attention and maintenance of client accounts.
- BS/BA degree in Finance, Accounting, Mathematics, Economics, or another financial related degree
- 2+ years of relevant experience (fund accounting, operations, etc.)
- Knowledge of financial accounting principles required
- Proficient in MS Windows 2007 and MS 2007 office suite.
- Detail oriented, highly organized, self-motivated, and collaborative
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills and willingness to assume additional responsibilities within group.
For immediate consideration, interested and qualified candidates should send their resumes to Jenny at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: This listing is for a fixed-term contract position, which we are looking to fill immediately. While we are interested in all qualified candidates, we seek candidates authorized to work in the U.S. without employer sponsorship, as we cannot sponsor immigration-related employment visas for this particular role. Daley And Associates, LLC. is an equal opportunity employer and it is Daley And Associates' policy to review applications regardless of race, gender, national origin, citizenship status, or any other classification protected by law.
Keywords: Investment Operations Analyst, Operations Analyst, Investment Operations, Investment Management, Reconciliations, Fund Accounting, Fund Accountant, Financial Services