Investment Operations Analyst
Investment Operations Analyst- Boston, MA
We are currently seeking candidates for an Investment Operations Analyst position located in Boston, MA 02110. The position is with an industry leading investment management firm. The Operations Analyst will be working in the fixed income group as part of their investment account reconciliation team.
This role is a 6+month contract opportunity with the opportunity to convert permanent and will pay $19 an hour within a 40-hour workweek.
This role is the ideal and perfect entry-level finance job for candidates looking to build a career in the financeindustry.
- Utilize excel to reconcile investor accounts
- Retrieve, analyze and prepare data from custodian banks
- Support the preparation and review of monthly control books/audit packages
- Meet deadlines in an accurate and timely manner
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Economics or Finance(REQUIRED)
- 1+ years of accounting or finance experience (internships included)
- ExcellentExcel skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Open to seeing recent college graduates who have a background in Finance, Economic or Accounting.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resumes to Nick at email@example.com immediate consideration.
*NOTE:Please only apply if you are legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship.Also please no applicantsthat arecurrently still in college.