International Tax Director
International Tax Director- Greater Boston Area
Our client is a licensed family trust company with one office on the West Coast and another North of Boston. Both equally dedicated to dynamic, forward-thinking stewardship for the family’s businesses, assets, and philanthropy.
This position reports to and works collaboratively with the Sr. Tax Director/Manager of International Tax. You will be working on the International tax reporting for high net worth individuals and related corporations, partnerships, trusts, and exempt entities in compliance with federal, state, and local income tax law.
- Review or preparation of tax forms, elections, and statement disclosures.
- Review of estimates for accuracy and completeness.
- Preparation of related tax projections.
- Review of transactions and related documents to determine filing requirements.
- Prepare tax research and stay current on changes to relevant tax law.
- Serve as a resource for the Tax Team and other groups within the company on international tax matters.
- Responsible for file management in the electronic data management system and communication via the company portal.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Accounting or another business major preferred.
- MST preferred.
- Minimum of three years of public accounting experience.
- Big 4 or global firm experience preferred.
- Experience in international tax preferred.
- Including the following Forms: 926, 8858, 8865, 8621, 8992, and 5471.
License / Certifications:
- CPA not a must but preferred.
- Experience with CCH Axcess Tax preferred.
- Experience with RIA and BNA preferred.
- Proficient in MS Office applications required.
Other Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Working knowledge of federal tax law.
- Experience preparing and reviewing tax returns.
- Ability to analyze numerical data and build related models.
Please send your current resume to Pat at email@example.com for consideration.