International Tax Director
International Tax Director – Salem, NH
Our client is seeking an International Tax Director to join their team in Salem, NH! Reporting to the Senior Tax Director of International Tax, you will work collaboratively with the team on international tax reporting for high net worth individuals,corporations, partnerships, trusts, and exempt entities in compliance with federal, state, and local income tax law.
- Minimum of 3 years of public accounting experience -Big 4 preferred
- Bachelor’s degree required, accounting or another business major preferred
- MST and CPA preferred
- Experience with Forms: 926, 8858, 8865, 8621, 8992, and 5471
- Software experience: CCH Axcess Tax preferred
- Review of estimates for accuracy and completeness.
- Preparation of related tax projections.
- Review of transactions and related documents to determine filing requirements.
- Prepare tax research and stay current on changes to relevant tax law.
- Serve as a resource for the Tax Team and other groups within the company on international tax matters.
- Responsible for file management in the electronic data management system and communication via the company portal.
Please send your resume toCristina Vazzana at email@example.com for prompt consideration.