Internal Senior Recruiter
Internal Senior Recruiter – Greater Boston
Our client, a growing and progressive firm in the medical device/life sciences industry, is looking for an in-house Senior Recruiterto join their HR team. This individual will be responsible for identifying, engaging and hiring talent while partnering with hiring managers to learn their business, understand their hiring needs, and design and execute innovative sourcing strategies to hire top talent.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of three years ofexperience and experience withhiring talent for roles within life sciences includingthe clinic and research departments as well as scientists. If you have experience with full-cycle permanent recruitment and a passion for talent acquisition, this could be the perfect role for you!
This position is a full-time role that will be partly remote. Only candidates who are in the Greater Boston area will be considered.
- Manage the full-cycle recruitment process, including sourcing, engagement, screening and hiring.
- Facilitate high qualityrecruitingstrategy meetings by identifying sourcing andrecruitingplans to meet short and long term business objectives.
- Coach hiring managers on the interview and selection process to ensure optimal selection of top talent
- Continually network withinternaland external talent to build a proactive pipeline.
- Participate in Talent Acquisition related projects in either a team member capacity as the subject matter expert, or as a lead on projects with a medium to large scope/budget.
- BA/BS degree required, Business, HR, Communications fields preferred
- 3+ years overallrecruitingexperience required
- Experiencerecruitingin the Life Sciences field (research, clinical, scientistsetc.) is required
- Experience sourcing and attracting talent by writing job descriptions, posting on social media, and being active on key job search websites
- Proven success with directly engaging & hiring top-tier talent
- Autonomous, driven and detail-oriented personality
- High commitment to customer service tointernaland external clients
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
This role will offer a competitive salary + 10% bonus! If you are interested, and have all the desired qualifications please apply now or send your resume to Begum email@example.com