Interim Human Resources Manager
Interim Human Resources Manager – Boston, MA
We are currently seeking candidates for an Interim Human Resources Managerposition with an elite international private equity firm located in Boston, MA 02111. The ideal candidate will be a system savvy HR professional with relevant experience developing dashboards and an advanced understanding of HR policies.
This 6-month contract position that will pay $70-$75 per hour within a 40-hour work-week.
- Oversee the management of employee onboarding, coordination of training and development initiatives, and fielding day-to-day HR inquiries
- Analyze workforce data from a variety of systems to create strategic reports
- Analyze both structured and unstructured data and synthesizes findings to create insights.
- Utilize PowerPoint and BI to create reports
- Present HR reports to employees, managers, and executives
- Bachelor’s Degree (REQUIRED)
- 10+ years of Human Resources experience
- 3+ years of dashboard development experience
- Technically savvy with HR and BI tools
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Tableau experience (PREFERRED)
- Expert in creating PowerPoint presentations
- Ability to interact professionally with all levels of employees.
If you are interested in learning more about the role please send your resume to Brian firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.