HR Operations Analyst
HR Operations Analyst – Boston, MA
We are currently seeking candidates for an HR Operations Analyst position located in Boston, MA 02111. The role is with an industry leading investment management firm and the HR Analyst will be responsible for managing operations for the firms Learning & Development program. All candidates considered MUST have previous HR Learning & Development experience.
This is an 8+ month contract assignment that will pay $38 per hour within a 40-hour workweek.
- Coordinate all logistics related to implementing development events, from creating invites, managing enrollment and planning logistics for the events
- Manage the budget and invoicing process and production of reports required for management
- Create reports to measure and evaluate the effectiveness of our L&D activities
- Manage and coordinate New Hire Orientation
- Manage Core Learning & Development curriculum using Learning Central
- Bachelors Degree (Required)
- 3+ years of HR Learning and Development experience (Required)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint and Word)
- Previous SharePoint experience (preferred)
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
If your interested in learning more about this position, please send your resume to Brian at email@example.com for immediate consideration.