HR Learning & Development Analyst
HR Learning & Development Analyst – Boston, MA
We are currently seeking candidates for a HR Learning & Development Analyst position with a top-tier investment management firm located in Boston, MA. The individual will be responsible for managing operations for the firms Learning & Development program. All candidates considered MUST have previous HR Learning & Development experience.
This is an 8+ month contract opportunity, paying $35/hour within a 40-hour work week.
- Coordinate all logistics related to implementing development events, from creating invites, managing enrollment and planning logistics for the events
- Manage the budget and invoicing process and production of reports required for management
- Create reports to measure and evaluate the effectiveness of our L&D activities
- Manage and coordinate New Hire Orientation
- Manage Core Learning & Development curriculum using Learning Central
- BS/BA (Required)
- 3+ years of HR Learning and Development experience (Required)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint and Word)
- Previous SharePoint experience (preferred)
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Interested and qualified individuals should send their resume to Jenny at firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.