Human Resources Generalist- Boston, MA
Our client, located in Back Bay, is one of the world's leading private equity firms and currently seeking a Human Resources Generalist to join their team! They are targeting candidates with 3+ years of general HR knowledge, along with strong data analysis skills and substantial recruiting experience. This role requires a high degree of initiative and strong attention to detail.
This opportunity will pay between $70k-$85k plus bonus and excellent benefits.
- Provide HR administrative support throughout the employee life cycle
- Conduct exit interviews and reports on findings and trends.
- Identify, collect, integrate, and analyze workforce data from a variety of systems and sources.
- Uses PowerPoint, BI or other presentation methods to deliver relevant information to a variety of audiences, including employees, managers, and executives.
- Coordinate the recruiting process as necessary from posting positions, scheduling interviews, and following up with hiring managers and outside staffing agencies.
- Assist with the offer process.
Education, Experience, and Skills Required:
- Bachelor's degree required.
- 3 to 7 years of progressive Human Resources experience.
- Excellent writing skills necessary to produce clear and concise communications.
- Advanced working experience in Excel, PowerPoint, and employee database systems.
- Sharp attention to detail and the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Able to perform in a fast-paced environment and under stressful conditions thoughtfully and courteously.
If you are interested and qualified for this role, please send your current resume to Spencer at firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.