HR Generalist – HRIS Experience Required
HR Generalist- Boston, MA (Back Bay)
One of the largest international Private Equity firms in Back Bay is in search of an HR Generalist focused on HRIS and business analytics. This individual will be responsible for supporting services and analysis to ensure employees, processes, programs, and policies are aligned and optimized. In addition, the HR Generalist will assist in the development of a number of HR programs and initiatives related to workforce metrics, HR policies, and their rollout, recruiting, and onboarding and retention initiatives.
This role is a full-time opportunity expected to pay between $75,000-85,000 on a base plus bonus and great benefits.
- Provides HR administrative support throughout employee life cycle including onboarding, performance reviews, training and development, and day-to-day HR inquiries
- Conducts exit interviews and reports on findings and trends
- Assists with the development of the department and firm-wide communications
- Identify, collect, integrate, and analyze workforce data from a variety of systems and sources
- Analyzes data and create insights using synthesized findings
- Uses PowerPoint, BI or other presentation methods to deliver relevant information to employees, managers, and executives
- Coordinate the recruiting process as necessary from posting positions, scheduling interviews, and follow up
- Bachelor's degree required
- 4 to 6 years of progressively responsible experience within Human Resources
- Must have experience working with data, report creation, data analysis and development of PowerPoint presentations
- Excellent writing skills necessary to produce clear and concise communications
- Advanced working experience in Excel, PowerPoint, and employee database systems. Experience using a BI tool such as Tableau strongly preferred
Interested and qualified candidates should contact Lianne at email@example.com to be considered.